STACK IT is on the lookout for a strategic leader to align the objectives of the business with the people and culture strategy. The ideal candidate will have a successful record of growing teams and the ability to influence and drive change.
- Lead strategic HR planning with day to day execution.
- Function as a trusted advisor to the CEO and assist in talent and succession planning strategies.
- Create a competitive employment brand for STACK IT that attracts and retains the best talent.
- Analyze metrics and propose strategies to improve employee engagement, morale, productivity and retention.
- Build a forward-thinking performance management process that promotes excellence
- Analyze the existing total compensation package and plan for a scalable future compensation strategy
- Actively ensure company compliance with changing employment laws within Canada
- Coach leaders, managers and employees in developing key skills; set up training, ongoing development programs.
- Keeping up with the most innovative people practices and providing recommendations.
Desired Skills & Experience
STACK IT Recruitment Inc., based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!
- 5+ years of progressive HR / People leadership and talent acquisition experience preferably in the Recruitment Industry.
- Experience scaling and growing high-performing teams and processes
- Passion for exceptional talent acquisition and talent management strategies
- Experience leading, growing and developing an HR team
- Strong working knowledge of Canadian employment law, practices, policies, and models
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Clear, honest and direct communicator
- Bachelor’s degree within related field is required.
- CHRL is preferred