Reports To: Executive Vice President
FSLA Status: Exempt
US Travel: 50%
International Travel: Less Than 5%
Responsible for planning and implementing marketing and product development programs, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing duties personally or through subordinates.
Essential Position Functions and Duties
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company aligned with the Company's objectives. Over see the marketing budget
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns. Analyze, evaluate and make recommendation to any existing campaigns.
Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create and publish all marketing material aligned with the Company's marketing plans.
Prepare online and print marketing campaigns. Coordinate e-commerce, social media and website initiatives to increase brand distribution and consumer product usage.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Prepare marketing activity report (i.e. periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion and present to executive management)
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Business
- 3-5 years experience in marketing and/or sales developing marketing and sales strategies (Food industry experience a plus)
- Knowledge: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint - Intermediate proficiency
- English (Speaking, Listening, Writing)
- Knowledge: Marketing skills to include social media platforms and website
- Skills: Verbal and written communication sills, reading comprehension, active listening, business writing, problem solving, coordination, service orientation, multitasking, analyzing
- Knowledge: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint - intermediate proficiency