About Our Client
Our client, located in downtown Toronto, is seeking a Manager of Marketing and Sales to join their team. The company offers a fantastic opportunity to create processes and the chance to elevate the team as both an internal and external marketing resource.
Our client is looking for a highly driven and well rounded Sales and Marketing Manager to join our growing team of cyber security professionals. As a Sales and Manager of Marketing and Sales, you will be responsible for creating and implementing marketing campaigns to promote our professional services in the cyber security industry, as well as supporting the sales team in building relationships with potential clients.
The Marketing specialist role will be reporting to SVP, Head of Sales & Marketing and will also work closely with the CEO to develop and execute marketing strategy for the company.
As part of the Marketing team, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for performing a diverse range of functions including but not limited to:
- Develop marketing strategies to further promote our professional services in the cyber security industry.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, including email, social media, and other digital marketing channels.
- Work in depth with the sales team to align marketing and sales efforts.
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends and opportunities for growth.
- Write marketing copy for landing pages, blog posts, and other materials.
- Develop and maintain relationships with industry influencers, media outlets and technology vendors.
- Analyze and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Support the sales team in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Assist with the preparation of quotes, sales proposals and presentations.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and sales, with a focus on professional services preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Bilingual French/English is an asset)
- Experience with social media management and digital marketing.
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC strongest uses and applications.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong project management and time management skills.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office suite.
- Must have experience in Technology focused organizations.