Manager, Investment Finance - Public Markets
Our client is searching for an Investment Finance Manager with progressive public market experience in an institutional environment.
The candidate would be responsible to lead investment operations for public market and reports to the Senior Manager.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Collaborate with front and back offices within investment firms
- Ensure that all financial recommendations are grounded and well supported by the organization
- Relate your experience in investment operations, custodial processes, and derivative administration
- Manage projects with a high level of expertise
- Provide strong knowledge of overall investment financial responsibilities
Your strengths include:
- A professional designation such as a CFA
- 5+ years of experience in investment finance operations
- 2+ Leadership experience
- Experience being a team lead in a small-mid-sized team
- A demonstration of project management expertise
- A background that includes effective collaboration with other key business areas, including front and back offices within investment firms
You can expect:
- 100% employer paid benefits, defined benefit pension plan, health & wellness spending accounts, paid volunteer time and much more.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and career development.
- Learning and development supported reimbursement program.
- An engaging, inclusive culture where you can be you
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Candice Rookes and Jason Wong, CPA, CMA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!