Viewing Job - Manager IT Security [EB-1273310265]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!Job Title: Manager – IT SecurityThe Manager – IT Security is responsible for key processes, planning, execution and reporting that enable information security program effectiveness. This includes vulnerability management, security operations, penetration testing, incident response, security architecture strategic decisions, and security program assessment activities. Works in close partnership with IT management to drive security & risk assessments and deliver on security objectives in product, operations and IT. Aligns security architecture, solutions and execution with business objectives.Experience:
- A minimum of seven years of IT experience, with five years in an information security role and at least two years in a supervisory capacity.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or related field or equivalent years of work experience
- Master’s degree in information security preferred
- Management of various roles and responsibilities— able to acquire and retain talent.
- Experience managing a distributed global workforce utilizing modern technologies.
- Experience designing and implementing Information Security Management System.
- Proven ability and knowledge of at least one end-to-end business process; preferably multiple
- Experience with ITIL processes
- Proven ability and knowledge of general computer technology and applications.
- Demonstrated tactical and innovational thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to build alliances with internal and external partners.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with business and technology stakeholders.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience deploying IT Security solutions in a senior technical or managerial role at medium to large scale companies.
- Experience integrating information technology with high volume manufacturing, utilities or construction industries.
- Vendor management experience, including strategic partnerships & outsourcing models.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing IT Security processes.
- Experience managing global enterprise resource planning initiatives.
- Experience with international IT Security deployment and leading project teams.
- Experience in communicating with all levels of the organization in a global corporation.
- Experience in education of security program or awareness objective, process and policy to a global organization.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D07#LI-01