Our client in Vaughan is looking for a Manager of IT Network & Infrastructure
- Primary duties include managing network infrastructure composed of Cisco routers, switches, and Fortigate firewalls.
- Manage a small team and oversee production and development environments.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot network issues, escalate to vendors when necessary.
- Provide support for the wireless network (Site surveys and validation)
- Keep systems up to date and patched as per service-level agreement.
- Perform software and hardware inventory counts regularly.
- Keep up to date with security technologies and standards.
- Coordinate various solutions with the team, involve suppliers and service providers when needed.
- Manage performance of the team and provide reports as requires to maintain SLAs.
STACK IT Recruitment Inc.
- CCNP certification is a minimum must-have requirement (CCIE preferred).
- Strong technical background when it comes to network infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise network environments.
- Experience in managing teams, vendors, clients, and environments.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco routers, switches, and firewalls.
- 2-3 year's experience working with Windows Servers and Active Directory.
- Analytical yet creative in problem-solving with strong technical leadership skills.
- Solution-oriented and customer service-oriented with strong attention to detail.
- Manage and prioritize projects accordingly, experienced in change and project management.
, based in Mississauga, places candidates throughout the Greater Toronto Area. We pride ourselves in being the number one recruitment company in information technology. Don’t take our word for it – our track record of placing highly qualified candidates speaks for itself!