Title: Manager, Human Resources- Field
Brand: Corporate Support
Location: Lyndhurst, NJGeneral Summary
: The Human Resources Manager will act as a business partner in support of all store employees by providing employee relations and generalist level support. He/she is also responsible for building relationships with the Regional Vice President and District Managers within their region to help build a positive overall working environment and aid in employee retention.Position Responsibilities:
• Provide employee relations support and counseling to the Company’s store employees.
• Respond, research and follow up on all calls that are made to the Company’s confidential employee hotline.
• Investigate and resolve all Harassment and Discrimination claims made in the store organization
• Partner with the Loss Prevention Department on all employee issues
• Manage all legal requests, legal compliance issues and all requests and audits made by the Department of Labor
• Manage HR policies and procedures consistent with corporate objectives and state and federal laws.
• Partner with District Managers on the development of internal talent and the overall structure of the field organization
• Support District Managers within region with the Annual Review process and the Talent planning process
• Work with the Learning and Development team to support various training initiatives and to help them better understand the training needs in the field
• Support the company’s Diversity & Inclusion initiativesPosition Requirements:
• Ideal candidate is proactive, strategic, people-oriented and service oriented
• 3+ years of previous Human Resources experience with a strong understanding of the retail store environment
• Strong knowledge of Labor Laws and regulations
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management skills with the ability to manage multiple and competing projects
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with all levels of the organization
• Able to make timely decisions and manage competing priorities
• Ability to handle sensitive information with confidentiality
• Strong interpersonal skills; works well with cross-functional partnersSPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).Click here to apply online