Manager, HR and Benefits Administration
The successful candidate for the Manager, HR and Benefits Administration position will have demonstrated success in managing benefit processes, HR Administration and people management.
- Manages daily administration of leave management - approves and monitors all employee leaves (FMLA, Worker’s Comp, Personal, Reasonable Accommodation)
- Supervises staff of two – four HR Specialists who maintain employee data changes, including pay changes and unemployment claims, etc.
- Approves background check and adverse action process
- Approves employee benefit selections and verifies dependent eligibility
- Manages annual open enrollment process and on-going benefit enrollments
- Manages 401K enrollments, loan approvals and repayments
- Maintains and manages the company’s drug testing program and ensures compliance with all DOT PHSAM guidelines
- Supports the company’s tuition reimbursement program
- Coordinates all monthly employee reviews and compensation changes
- Reconciles monthly billing for all benefit plans, background checks, and drug testing
- Manages and ensures I-9 compliance
- Maintains and ensures all required federal and state postings are current throughout the company
Job Qualifications – Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Human Resource Management or business-related discipline.
- 5 years of experience in benefits with 2 years of experience in a management role.
- Working knowledge with ERISA, ADEA, COBRA, and other federal and state regulations governing employee benefits and employment.
- CEBS, PHR, or SHRM-CP certification preferred.