endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Join a global market leader and developer of innovative technologies in this very high profile and growth position as Manager of Financial Reporting.
IMPACT and OPPORTUNITY
The Financial Reporting Manager plays a critical role in our overall financial reporting and accounting processes. This role is responsible for gathering and preparing financial information for SEC filings, performing technical accounting research, writing whitepapers, and maintaining global accounting policies. The Financial Reporting Manager plays a pivotal role in the accounting assessment and conclusion for some of the Company’s most complex technical accounting matters. You will work with a diverse and cross-functional team, domestically and internationally, and have significant interaction with senior management. Since the Company operates in a dynamic environment, you will be exposed to numerous new accounting transactions and encouraged to think critically to propose suggestions on the appropriate accounting treatment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare and review the financial information and disclosures included in our SEC filings (10-Qs, 10-Ks, earnings releases, proxy statement, etc.)
- Manage the process of gathering, preparing, and reviewing of schedules to support financial statement disclosures.
- Oversee the XBRL tagging process on applicable SEC filings.
- Monitor changes in U.S. GAAP and SEC requirements to ensure accounting policies and financial reporting are in compliance.
- Perform technical accounting research and prepare white papers to support accounting positions.
- Assist in developing, documenting, and maintaining global accounting policies.
- Assist in performance of various monitoring controls and procedures (balance sheet analytics, management inquiries, etc.)
- Prepare accounting for certain centralized accounts (examples: accounting for investments, goodwill and fixed asset impairment analyses, restructuring, stock comp, warranty, pension)
- Work directly with internal and external auditors to provide analyses and any required audit documentation necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum of 5 years of public accounting and/or public company experience
- Experience with SEC reporting
- Big 4 audit experience
- High level of competence and proficiency in U.S. GAAP and financial reporting
- Knowledge of design and execution of internal controls
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Process oriented with significant attention to detail
- Independently motivated to research and problem solve
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
TRAVEL: Local, less than 5%
LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBLITIES: None
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Deliver Results
- Understand the mission and output of your team; set SMART objectives and deliver
- Drive Change
- Focus on agility and commitment to continuous improvement; Understand and act on internal and external drivers of change
- Build Capability
- Foster a culture of learning and development; Support individual growth through continuous feedback to achieve personal and professional goals
- Cultivate Innovation
- Openly embrace, create, implement and support new and innovative ideas, processes and technology that deliver business results