We are currently working with a leading Atlanta Headquartered Manufacturing company that is searching for a Manager of FP&A.
The Manager of FP&A will provide analytical reporting, analysis and communications for the division to all levels of the organization, including senior management and corporate executives. Additionally will provide leadership within the business and help drive the organization to achieve its financial objectives,
Major areas of responsibility:
- Ownership of the monthly, quarterly, annual and long term financial forecasting and planning processes for the division.
- Provide monthly and quarterly business updates to corporate executives explaining financial outcomes from a business perspective beyond line item variance analysis
- Understand the cause and effect relationships between business events and the impact to financial statements, and as needed, provide root cause countermeasures to ensure performance expectations are met
- Regular analysis of price, volume, mix, inflation, manufacturing costs (material, labor and overhead), productivity and other metrics that influence the company’s growth and profitability
- Continuous improvement of financial reporting and analysis
- Ad hoc financial modeling to support strategic planning process and potential acquisitions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA, CFM or CFA preferred but not required
- Minimum 6 years related finance experience
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Hyperion and SQL Experience preferred
- Experience with Large ERP required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing organization and have daily exposure to the Executive Leadership team!
Competitive benefits, PTO and a great work/life balance!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in confidence to Joanmarie Bolding, Senior Recruiting Manager at email@example.com
SFGAClick here to apply online