ERH Applications Team Manager
Oversee and lead clinical application specialists and administrative applications specialists to ensure delivery of high-quality information technology solutions to meet medical/clinical and business applications objectives of the enterprise at a high speed by performing the following duties personally. Responsible for ensuring that all critical tasks are fulfilled on a timely basis.
About the Position
- Generous benefits
- 6 weeks of PTO
- Pay is between $100-120,000K
- Staff, train and lead a team of applications professionals.
- Maximize the use of Nextgen EMR and Practice Management systems as well as financial and other business applications.
- Seek and implement proven best technology practices.
- Work with all end users to meet end user, technical, and enterprise mission requirements.
- Determine the needs and requirements for clinical applications in patient care and support settings while maintaining fully informed appreciation of patient facing issues, challenges and needs.
- Communicate with programmers and technicians regarding bugs and follows-up to ensure that all fixes occur, are tested and implemented successfully and without down time.
- Advise upper management on product development issues.
For more information, please contact Nick at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890 ext. 110.To stay up-to-date on the latest job openings and industry news, please connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook!
- Bachelor’s degree in an Information Technology field.
- 5 to 12 years of experience in a health care information technology environment, with 2 or more years in a management role overseeing the work of other information technology team members.
- Proven recent experience leading clinical and administrative applications on a successful basis.
- Prior medical environment work experience is preferred.