Title: Manager, DC Analytics
Reports to: Vice President, Logistics
Location: Lyndhurst, NJOverview:
SPARC Group LLC is an operating partner to global brands, providing retail and ecommerce management, sourcing, design and other operational and administrative support. It currently operates Aeropostale, Nautica and Lucky Brand in the United States and Puerto Rico. SPARC Group LLC is owned, through its parent company SPARC Group Holdings LLC, by Simon Property Group and Authentic Brands Group. With Aeropostale, Nautica and Lucky combined, SPARC Group operates retail locations, a strong wholesale business with thousands of points of sale in the U.S., and the ecommerce platforms for all brands. The Simon Property and ABG joint venture also own the Forever 21 and Brooks Brothers brands.General Summary:
The Manager, DC Analytics improves the efficiency and effectiveness of our receiving and distribution operations by streamlining and maintaining data, monitoring and reporting on expense and capital projects, and providing input for system and process changes. The successful candidate will have financial acumen, demonstrate ownership of KPIs, and exhibit a desire to work across various systems and teams.Responsibilities:
• Manage invoice processing and tracking to ensure accuracy and identify efficiencies.
• Participate in budget development.
• Work with the broader Logistics team, IT, and 3PL partners to develop standard reporting to monitor logistics activity across brands.
• Produce and publish Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting on expense and operational performance.
• Participate in system upgrades to ensure understanding and appropriate reporting mechanisms are in place.
• Support Supply Chain strategic initiatives with analyses.
• Perform ad hoc analysis and other duties as required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Business, or related field.
• 5-7 years of financial management experience required, preferably in a logistics operation
• Analytic Skills: Ability to think objectively, develop meaningful views of information, and interpret themes from quantitative and qualitative data
• Systems and Tools Acumen: MS Office skills with emphasis on Excel, aptitude to learn company systems/applications quickly, and desire to work with IT team on reporting enhancements
• Collaboration: Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a broad and diverse group of partners
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Highly motivated, self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills#LI-JD1Click here to apply online