1. Draft, review and negotiate proposals, master services agreements, confidentiality agreements and other customer agreements.
2. Draft, review and negotiate amendments to above agreements as required.
3. Work closely with internal and external counsel to assess challenges that arise in negotiations, and to develop and present options to address same for both internal and/or client review.
4. Work closely with the Senior Vice President of Clinical Services and business development representatives to align on negotiation strategy, address client revisions to agreements and develop appropriate alternatives in order to finalize agreements.
5. Correspond with and conduct meetings with business development team, internal departments, outside counsel and clients to review agreements and negotiate terms.
6. Maintain global templates of the clinical agreements to standardize terms/conditions, scope language and other required clauses and update from time to time as needed, with input from business team, in-house counsel, Clinical Contracts team, and outside counsel as appropriate.
7. Prepare operational summaries of master services agreement for the operations and quality teams to ensure the company’s compliance with agreed terms.
8. Proactively initiate discussions to obtain answers, collect business process information, and work with others in a positive and collaborative manner.
9. Manage and prioritize competing requests for multiple parties to ensure all tasks are completed on time.
10. Possess ability to solve complex problems with minimal guidance based on individual judgment and prior experience.
11. Understand and comply with all appropriate Company, cGMP, and GCP policies, procedures, rules.
12. Perform other duties as assigned by Manager/Supervisor.