About Our Client
This real estate company with projects in Canada and the United States looking to hire a Manager, Business Processes & Systems. This person will be located in their North GTA office.Responsibilities:
- Analyze and provide creative solutions to existing processes based on co-worker requests.
- Transform program changes and report requests into design specifications for technical developers.
- Manage technical developers in their timely execution of design specs.
- Oversee support and troubleshooting of systems and applications.
- Provide high level support on escalated issues.
- Setup and maintain certain business data.
- Various other duties as assigned
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills:
- Possessing a logical and analytical approach to problem-solving;
- Detail oriented; and
- Confidence in the right solutions.
- Knowledge of ERP computer systems:
- Understanding the basics of software functions; and
- Understanding of accounting processes.
- Strong communication skills:
- Possessing excellent listening and investigative skills to understand issues when explained by co-workers without technical knowledge; and
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical specification for implementation or development.
- Have a positive and professional working attitude.
- Strong Microsoft Word & Excel skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently, takes pride in problem solving and implementing process improvements.
- The ability to perform with exceptional integrity, always striving to do the right thing and help to create an environment built on trust, honesty, and respect.
- The successful candidate should possess a minimum of 5-10 years of previous Business Application Support.
- Post-Secondary degree, or equivalent experience.
- Strong Project Management skills would be an asset.
- Strong functional knowledge of JDE would be an asset:
- Good understanding of integration with the modules in JD Edwards; and
- Experience with Real Estate Management, AR, AP and Financials/General Ledger.