Strivant Health partners with physician practices to improve revenue cycle operations by optimizing people, processes and technology. We provide best in class Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
Benefits: Strivant Health offers its employees excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, 401(k), paid holidays, PTO.
Location: This position is based in our Tinley Park, IL Headquarters at 7851 West 185th St., Ste 200, Tinley Park, IL 60477. This is not a remote position. The position is based onsite in an office setting. We follow standard CDC guidelines for social distancing, wearing masks and other recommendations to conduct office related functions. We are a third party follow-up billing company. We are not a patient care center and we do not receive the public at our office locations.
Hours: Standard Business Hours, Monday - Friday.
Status: Full Time, benefits eligible
Manager - Business Intelligence & Analytics - Physician Billing RCM
The Manager of Business Intelligence/Analytics is responsible for all aspects of the Company’s data and reporting strategies. The Manager will partner with professional billing clients and other internal and external stakeholders across the revenue cycle process. Their primary focus is to identify and analyze the root cause of user and system issues, develop efficient workflows, and implement technology solutions within the revenue cycle's operating systems. This position works with all levels of management to determine reporting requirements. Communicates improvement opportunities or analysis directly to business unit leaders by drawing observations and making astute recommendations to address strategy. Develops strategies and identifies technology solutions to implement automation for RCM processes.
This role oversees the data and trend analysis that will improve business performance or assigned client performance. This position will also be responsible for the consistency and integrity of data reported. Uses advanced knowledge of business intelligence and analytical tools to summarize data in a meaningful and presentable format. Utilizes technical skills to schedule reports and to produce user requested data templates/reports for user self-service reporting. Validates newly developed reports/processes against detail level data during the development cycle. Provides written and/or verbal analysis of data to customers.
- Oversee all aspects of the data and reporting functions of the company
- Monitor and manage all data warehouse activities
- Identify internal and external reporting requirements
- Develop short term and long-term data and reporting strategy
- Manage all reporting and data management staff and/or vendors
- Manage all data and reporting functions including but not limited to ETL processes, SQL Stored Procedures/Scripts, BI Report Creation/Maintenance, Month End Close Reporting
- Establish Reporting Department policies and processes and procedures.
- Analyze enterprise-wide data and provide explanations and recommendations to executive team.
- Performs other related duties or special projects assigned by leadership as required or requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Healthcare, Mathematics, Statistics or a related technical field
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in Information Technology
- Minimum of three (3) years experience working as BI developer
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in writing advanced SQL
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience developing data models in the Healthcare space. Knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle, financial risk management data structures and KPI’s
- Demonstrated experience in creating Business Intelligence tools including by not limited to dashboards, monitoring reports, self-service BI tools
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mind with good organizational skills.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
We are looking forward to reviewing your resume!
No agencies, please!
Search tags: Customer Service Rep, Patient Access, Patient Financial Rep, Scheduling Rep, Revenue Cycle, RCM, Accounts Receivables Rep, Patient Account Rep, Patient Service Rep, Account Rep, Medical Coding, Medical Credentialing, Medical Referrals, Medical Billing, Physician Billing, Hospital Billing, Patient Verification, Business Intelligence, PowerBI, SQL .
Job Type: Full-time