The candidate would be responsible for Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Manager, Accounting is a key member of the management team, overseeing a staff of professionals whose scope of responsibilities includes all aspects of accounting.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Supervise the accounting staff
- Communicate financial information to others in a way they can use to make informed decisions;
- Prepare and perform journal entries, balance account reconciliations, document transactions, and explain variances from budgets;
- Prepare month end financial statements with supporting analysis;
- Prepare year-end audit working papers and be the primary point of contact during the audit field work;
- Prepare special reports for funders; and
- Provide GST reconciliation and reporting
Your strengths include:
- College or university accounting diploma or degree;
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- A Registration as a student or professional in an accounting association
- Experience using SAGE 300 ERP, other SAGE accounting packages or equivalent accounting software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Ability to self-manage assigns and supervises accounting tasks, and work in a collaborative environment.
You can expect:
- A competitive salary;
- A comprehensive benefit and compensation package
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Candice Rookes and Jason Wong, CPA, CMA.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!