endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Manager- Software Engineering
Software Development Manager-- performing all phases of software development and validation and managing a team
- Develop and support applications
- Manage team-oversee developers/engineers
- Responsible for tasks within all phases of application design, implementation, validation, and deployment
- Collaborate with other engineering disciplines and manufacturing specialists to develop system requirements and specifications
- Collaborate with hardware engineers to develop integrated systems that meet process needs
- Implement new features in an existing source code base
- Maintain and support an existing source code base
- Follow documented processes and best practices
- Leverage tools for code maintenance and validation (e.g., source control)
- Define and drive the technical strategy, architecture, and road map to achieve our business goals alongside Product Management.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions.
- Mentor and train other team members on design techniques and coding standards, and to cultivate innovation and collaboration across multiple teams.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science and Engineering, or equivalent engineering degree and experience
- 8 years Software Engineering experience
- 2+ years at least Managing team
- Expert in using C, C++, C#, databases, .NET, UML
- Experience with Ethernet, serial, and other communications protocols
- Experience developing real-time embedded systems strongly preferred
- Experience with source control (e.g., Perforce, Subversion, Microsoft Team Foundation Server) preferred
- Experience with Linux preferred
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.