Manager - Real Estate
My client, a private Real Estate organization is looking for a key player to join their team. The ideal candidate will wear many hats and have the ability to adapt to an ever-changing business. This role calls for someone who has a passion for coaching, communication and team building.
Real Estate experience is a must as this role will act as a hub between management and staff and “speaking the language” will help to build those important relationships and provide excellent customer service to internal and external partners.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Create, implement, and train on all processes (take process from research through to assessment)
- Work with Operations, Administration, and Accounting when rolling out new processes
- Meet with management team to understand short- and long-term priorities and communicate this to the greater team
- Coach, manage and train staff
- Once settled in the role: hire, manage, train the Administrative Assistant/Social Media Assistant
Your strengths include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to learn on the job, takes notes and manage priorities
- A calm, even disposition – even under stress/deadlines
- Experience and understanding of the real estate industry/leasing
- Proven team building/management experience
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!