Viewing Job - Maintenance/Facilities Mgr [EB-1515949287]
endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Maintenance Manager/FacilitiesMajor Automotive Assembly Operation has an immediate need for a Maintenance/Facilities Manager for one their newest facilities, candidates should have at least an Associates degree and or journeyman's card couple with 5-10 years out of an Automotive Manufacturing plant.Candidates should have relative expertise as to:
- Maintenance and repairs maintenance shop equipment
- Establishes and maintains a system for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems
- Ensures that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance program can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner
- Communicates regularly with all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues
- Initiates and carries out projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.