endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is working with a food manufacturing leader to find a Maintenance and Reliability Manager. The Maintenance and Reliability Manager will Provide single point accountability for all Maintenance, Reliability and Facility activities. Enables site Operations to perform with best in class efficiencies in total compliance of all safety, company, and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure an environment that is safe by reinforcing a “safety first” culture.
- Lead all site Maintenance, Facility and Reliability activities
- Directs the functions of a proactive Maintenance Planning and Scheduling organization, including detailed multi-craft corrective job planning, building of standard Predictive and Preventative Maintenance job plans, CMMS and Data management, administration of proactive schedule building, and others as required.
- Provides leadership including selection and direction for the Maintenance/Reliability team, setting goals, personnel scheduling, conducting performance dialogues, identifying training plans, reviewing job plans and meeting effectiveness, and providing coaching as necessary.
- Analyzing and responding to the KPIs including all aspects of Job Plan Accuracy (safety hazards, work scope, tool selection, cost, parts identification, etc.).
- Use KPIs for decision making and corrective action.
- Creating and reviewing high risk job plans to ensure an appropriate level of rigor and mitigation activities are developed and accounted for prior to plan approval and execution.
- Establishing and ensuring robust work processes between planning, operations, storeroom, maintenance, and contractor craft functions.
- Plant compliance with State and Federal regulations governing employee safety & health, equipment design & operation, food safety & security and environmental compliance.
- Manages purchase orders and/or material requests for maintenance materials, parts and for new items, resolve purchasing issues and manages parts inventory.
- Establish and maintain asset reliability, including spare part necessities and inventory control.
- Reviews work records for reporting accuracy, supervises the updating and maintenance of such records in Preventative and Predictive Maintenance system.
- Working with internal customers to resolve issues of planning quality, costing and job scope issues, parts identification/selection, and other issues as they arise.
- Provides reports to management for planning and scheduling activities as necessary.
- Participates in and capable of leading Root Cause problem solving and Focused Improvement.
- Provides clear scope, justification, and ROI for proposed capital projects. Coordinates with internal departments as well as outside vendors and contractors.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Engineering, Industrial Maintenance Management, or related field or equivalent education and experience.
- 5+ years progressive experience in maintenance and/or reliability execution, planning, and/or management with at least 3 years in a leadership role
- Strives to build and foster a culture of reliability that values and rewards proactive planning as a means of service to our customers
- Have a passion for leading people and managing change across multiple functions
- Have demonstrated experience consistently managing expectations and providing direction to a working team
- Strong knowledge of the principles of Reliability Excellence and maintenance work management
- Demonstrated ability to coach others to improved performance.