endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
2nd and 3rd Shift Maintenance Techs installs, maintains, and repairs machinery, equipment, physical structure, and pipe and electrical systems, following specifications, blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings, using hand tools, power tools, hoist, crane, and measuring and testing instruments.
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment, using electrical and electronic test
- Repairs and maintains the facility’s machinery and mechanical equipment such as engine’s, tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearing, gears, and other parts of machinery, using rags, brushes, and grease guns.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Installs, programs, or repairs automated machinery and equipment, such as robots or
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts, following specifications or blueprints, using precision measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic
equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related
***Training and experience: 4 to 10 years of trade school, vocational education, work experience, or apprenticeship. Prefer high school education or the equivalent.
--forklift license preferred
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.