please email resumes to email@example.com
As a Maintenance Technician you will ensure operation of machinery and equipment by performing highly diversified maintenance task (both planned and unplanned) at a metal processing plant.
- Collaborate internally and across the company to schedule preventative maintenance and maintain records appropriately
- Ensure appropriate inventory of spare parts, supplies, and equipment necessary to complete jobs effectively and eliminate downtime
- Lead inspections, high complex troubleshooting, repairs, and adjustments of equipment
- Assist the installation and assembly of new equipment
To thrive in this role, you must...
- Have in depth knowledge and ability to troubleshoot hydraulics (pumps, motors, valves, cylinders) and electrical (single phase, DC circuits, PLC, knowledge of three phase, use multi-meter)
- Have in depth knowledge and experience with fabrication (welding, plasma, torch experience)Interpret and analyze technical procedures, electrical schematics, hydraulic schematics, service manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Focus on attention to detail
- Communicate effectively with all levels of organization
- Support others to accomplish goals by responding with professionalism and having a strong sense of urgency to get work done.
- Looks for ways to continuously improve processes by anticipating problems, seeking best answers and exploring multiple possibilities to offer solutions
- Balance daily priorities with the ability to make reasonable decisions and swiftly refer problems/issues to appropriate level