Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value.
Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual and invest in our employees.
When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace, Glendale has a great opportunity for a Maintenance Technician. The successful incumbent will assist industrial maintenance repairer in repairing and maintaining equipment, physical structures, plumbing and electrical systems. There are 3 openings for Maintenance Technicians!
- Preventive Maintenance
- General Maintenance duties
- Assist industrial maintenance repairer in repairing and maintaining equipment, physical structures, plumbing and electrical systems.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to freely lift 50 pounds
- Must have a good attendance record
- Must be able to read, write & speak English
- Basic math skills
- Must be able to work overtime when required
- Must have or be able to obtain a company forklift license
- Mechanically inclined and/or maintenance experience preferred but not required
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- Generous Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free parking
Magellan Aerospace is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for our employees. Magellan supports public health COVID-19 guidelines and encourages employees to get vaccinated. Although mandates are not a requirement at Magellan, this may be subject to change and offers of employment may be contingent on vaccination status with respect to changes in legislation.
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Magellan Aerospace is committed to an inclusive working environment and equal opportunities for all. We welcome all applications without regard to social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or religious belief, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law)