ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
- Inspecting equipment, and systems to identify any troubleshooting issues.
- Repairing faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Assisting to develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Planning and scheduling repairs from maintenance schedules provided.
- Conducting periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Maintaining equipment, tools and supplies.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Work to preserve the condition and functionality of the machines.
- Conduct assessments, assist with preventative maintenance procedures.
- Be a jack-of-all-trades, with in-depth knowledge of maintenance procedures, hydraulic systems, and basic tools and appliances.
- Have outstanding problem-solver with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well-organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Certificate in HVAC, building maintenance technology, or a relevant field (Preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in Production and/or Industrial environment.
Frequently: Standing, Walking, Sitting, Handing, Finger movements, Reaching outward and above the
Occasionally: Sitting, Climbing, Crawling, Bending, Squat/Kneel, Lift/Carry up to 50lbs, Push/Pull 50lbs.Click here to apply online