please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The maintenance technician is responsible for performing highly diversified tasks to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment in a safe and efficient manner to support the achievement of the company’s business goals and objectives.
Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Install, maintain and upgrade production machines and the plant facility’s equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, welding, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Perform basic electrical skills including but not limited to troubleshooting and repair of motors, blown fuses, tripped breakers and faulty wiring.
- Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.