- Maintain and service machinery at the site.
- General maintenance duties to maintain the site.
- Follows all safety requirements, policies, and reports unsafe conditions to a leader; and takes immediate action to correct issue when possible.
- Functions effectively within a team environment.
- Attends all team meetings as required.
- Performs all required quality checks and assures all production conforms to specification.
- Follows all company policies and work rules including but not limited to 6S, GMP, and BOS quality system.
- Responsible for maintaining ISO standards.
- Use the preventative maintenance program.
- Troubleshoot electric, pneumatics, mechanical and hydraulics.
- All work preformed must be entered into PICS; and all Parts used must be checked out using PICS.
- Be able to identify parts in all machines.
- Perform light fabrication.
- Monitor reliabilities and scrap on related production equipment.
- All other duties as assigned.