The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of injection molding machines, secondary equipment according to standards.
- Troubleshooting, repairing, analyzing, tuning and or improving performance of injection molding machines and support equipment pertaining to the manufacturing operation with little or no supervision.
- Performance of preventative maintenance and record keeping.
- Intermediate understanding and repair of Mold and hot-runner systems, water tower and cooling systems and a working knowledge of material drying system operations and material conveyance systems.
- Responsible to work with and assist Technicians with production start-ups and communicate effectively with production supervisors on machine availability and status.
Click here to apply online
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five years of industrial maintenance experience.
- Working knowledge for on the job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on production, safety and quality.
- Basic electrical knowledge and trouble shooting skills
- Basic hydraulic and pneumatic trouble shooting skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules and guidelines, blue prints, hydraulics, electrical, pneumatics, schematics and operation manuals or instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and oral/written communication skills