A leading manufacturer is adding a maintenance professional to their team.
In this position, you will be responsible for repairing and maintaining production machinery and equipment including molding machines, automated assemblers and liners. Under minimum supervision, they must be able to troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance on production equipment and various building systems.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Possess strong experiences with the application of electrical, mechanical, and electronic theories and the skills to test, modify, maintain, and repair equipment and processes as needed.
- Support production operations for all maintenance requirements, including hydraulic, mechanical, and pneumatic systems as scheduled for molding machines and automated assemblers.
- Troubleshoot and maintain all plant equipment through the application of sound troubleshooting
techniques and efficient repair methodology
- Work from available drawing and equipment specifications and schematics
- Perform preventive, predictive and routine inspection maintenance.
- Possess strong fabrication and mechanical skills
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Must be able to stand or walk on concrete for a long period of time, lift up 50lbs, and ability
to climb ladders
- Represent and promote Rieke in the community in a positive and professional manner
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years’ experience with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting techniques
- Two year Technical Degree Preferred
- A strong electrical / mechanical analytical problem solving ability
- Working knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic & electrical schematics
- Experience in high volume industrial manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in Plastic Injection Molding is highly preferred