Duties & Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for Maintenance Technician to join our client’s growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at email@example.com
Basic duties of the Maintenance Technician include performing corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance on industrial production equipment. You will be required to troubleshoot complex electrical systems while working individually or as a part of a team with other maintenance and production personnel.
Qualifications for the position include:
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
- Experience with industrial equipment troubleshooting and maintenance
Preferred qualifications include:
- Industrial maintenance experience which includes welding, overhead crane operation, inspection and repair.
- Programmable Controller programming diagnoses and repair
- Knowledge in diagnoses and repair of mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic energy systems, electric motors and circuits
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Engineering or related field
Our client offers a full benefits package including medical/dental, 401K, profit sharing and educational reimbursement.