The Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing scheduled and unscheduled Maintenance and installation of injection molding machines and injection molding support equipment and facilities Maintenance according to standards.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Trouble shooting, Repairing, analyzing, tuning and or improving performance of injection molding machines and support equipment pertaining to the manufacturing operation with little or no supervision.
- Performance of preventative maintenance and record keeping
- Intermediate understanding and repair of Mold and hot-runner systems, water tower and cooling systems and a working knowledge of material drying system operations and material conveyance systems.
- Responsible to work with and assist Technicians with production start-ups and communicate effectively with production supervisors on machine availability and status.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five years of industrial maintenance experience.
Skills and Capabilities (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
Click here to apply online
- Working knowledge for on the job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on production, safety and quality.
- Basic electrical knowledge and trouble shooting skills
- Basic hydraulic and pneumatic trouble shooting skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules and guidelines, blue prints, hydraulics, electrical, pneumatics, schematics and operation manuals or instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and oral/written communication skills