endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar tier one automotive company located in the Battle Creek Michigan area area is looking for 1st and 3rd shift Maintenance Technicians that have either a strong Mechanical or Electrical background.
Person will be responsible for:
- Control systems design, specification, documentation, programming, troubleshooting, testing, and installation for automation and manufacturing equipment.
- Performing work in a fast paced, continuous improvement, production machining environment.
- Utilizing knowledge of control and safety standards, servo systems, PC, PLC, and HMI programming, vision system implementation, panel design/layout, wiring methods/schematics, bill of materials and supporting documentation.
- Either 5+ years’ experience in industrial maintenance * (or) * an Associate Degree * (or) * Journeyman card and 2+ years experience
- Understanding of machine repair in a large manufacturing environment
- Any experience with electrical prints, pneumatic, hydraulics, and assembly principles is a plus
- Proficient with robots, preventative maintenance, panel circuitry, machine repair, 480v3-phase electricity, PLCs, mechanical and electrical knowledge, and utilize a system approach when troubleshooting.
- Hourly Wage, Paid Overtime and Profitability Payout.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.