please email resumes to email@example.com
- Perform preventative maintenance procedures on building, mechanical, electrical equipment on schedule basis.
- Maintain records of scheduled maintenance and fill out work orders.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Thorough knowledge of location, purpose, and proper use of the plant safety equipment, including emergency response techniques.
- Lay out and install any new or old equipment, machinery, structural work, conveyors, and piping to machinery.
- Maintain clean work area and overall plant.
- Inspects and maintains fire systems.
- Repair pneumatic systems which includes repair, or replace air valves, air cylinders, and air lines.
- Repair hydraulics systems which includes repair piping, remove electric motor, and any other components to the hydraulic system.
Please select how you would like to apply for the position and follow the prompts