Application Instructions: Instead of using the online application, please email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Duties & Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 40-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for Maintenance Technician to join our client’s growing team.
Basic duties of the Maintenance Technician include performing corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance on industrial production equipment. You will be required to troubleshoot complex electrical systems while working individually or as a part of a team with other maintenance and production personnel.
Qualifications for the position include:
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
- Experience with PLC troubleshooting and programming (Allen Bradley)
- Experience with industrial equipment troubleshooting and maintenance
Preferred qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Engineering or related field
- Significant work experience in a high volume metal products manufacturing environment
Our client offers a full benefits package including medical/dental, 401K, profit sharing and educational reimbursement.