Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at email@example.com
Duties & Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 40-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our client’s growing team.
Basic duties of the Industrial Maintenance Technician include performing corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance on industrial production equipment. You will be required to troubleshoot complex electrical and mechanical systems while working individually or as a part of a team with other maintenance and production personnel.
Qualifications for the position include:
- 3+ years multi-craft (mechanical/electrical) work experience
- 2 year technical degree or equivalent technical training
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
- Experience with mechanical power transmission components including couplings, bearings, gear boxes, spindles, ball screws, bearing chocks, etc.
- Diagnose and repair issues with equipment; mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic
- Experience with electrical troubleshooting
- Welding experience
- Knowledge of lubrication techniques and applications
- Fabricate and machine from a drawing or blue print
Preferred qualifications include:
- Multi-craft Certification
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Engineering or related field
- Significant work experience in a high volume metal products manufacturing environment
Our client offers a full benefits package including medical/dental, 401K, profit sharing and educational reimbursement.