Performs routine preventive maintenance and repairs on production equipment and systems (e.g., mechanical, electrical). Troubleshoots and diagnoses equipment problems.
Perform routine maintenance to all plant machinery. Fulfills preventative maintenance program for the plant. Communicates non-compliance problems to supervisor for instruction.
Minimizes downtime by reviewing the operation of plant equipment and systems. Performs equipment failure analyses and solves problems in a timely manner.
Troubleshoots electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic repairs and diagnoses equipment problems through a quick and effective root cause analysis. Prepares technical reports to document preventative maintenance issues.
Maintain a clean work environment by keeping work area free of trash and scrap.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Basic reading and writing comprehension in English (to read work order instructions, safety, and policy manuals).
- Basic computer skills.
- Proficient in basic math skills.
- Solid communication skills.
- Ability to follow and give instructions.
- Basic problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced warehouse environment.
- Ability to work closely with others in a team environment.
- Work authorization: United States (Required)
Experience & Education:
- High school or equivalent
- College or technical degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years maintenance experience preferred.
- Prior metals experience preferred.
Metal Mining & Processing