endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with an industry leader in south Akron to find a Maintenance Technician. The Maintenance Technician will follow all Maintenance department Standard Operating procedures to keep the building and equipment inside and outside the building in excellent working order while following Company quality, quantity, and safety standards.
- Follows production SOPs regarding morning setup, daily tasks, changeovers, and end-of-day clean-up procedures on all equipment.
- Adheres to all established Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and product specification to ensure safe, wholesome quality product.
- Electrical Maintenance.
- Preventative Maintenance.
- Mechanical Maintenance.
- PLC Programming/Troubleshooting.
- Maintain and repair equipment in production atmosphere.
- Building Maintenance.
- Welding and Fabrication.
- Follow all Lockout/Tagout Program procedures.
- Performs any other duties assigned by management.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- This position’s schedule is currently a “2,2,3” schedule (2 days on, 2 days off, 3 days on and then switches the following week). Shift time could range from 4am to 6am start time, 12 hour shift.
- An industrial electrical background and PLC troubleshooting (Allen Bradley) experience is preferred