endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Maintenance Technician, for the 1st Shift, is responsible for installing, troubleshooting, repairing and for the maintenance of the production equipment. This Distributor of highly quality foods invests in their employees by sending the Maintenance Technician to manufacturer’s equipment training classes.
- Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- Medical, Rx, dental, vision and life insurance.
- 401(k) and profit sharing.
- Install and maintenance duties of production machines and the plant equipment.
- Troubleshoot performing preventative maintenance to all facility equipment
- Provide emergency diagnosis and repair of equipment.
- Coordinates onsite visits with vendors and contractors.
- Ability to pass a background and pre-employment drug screen.
- Experience in general equipment maintenance and the mechanical aptitude to increase knowledge and skill of general maintenance.
- High school diploma, GED
- Ability to speak read and write English for effective communication and exhibit the ability to comprehend directions and report or convey information.
- Ability to function in a multi-level environment, including climbing stairs, bending, twisting, stepping, stooping, reaching, lifting and pushing.
- Physical ability to lift 60 lbs. on a regular basis without assistance and heavier items on an occasion
- Ability to operate an industrial related equipment.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.