We are searching for Maintenance Technician to join our client’s growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic functions of the position include but are not limited to:
• Emphasis on safety and maintaining a safe working environment
• Troubleshooting and repair for mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical issues for production equipment and facility utilities.
• Analyze problems, tear down machinery, replace or repair parts and reassemble.
• Work from prints, drawings, sketches, written and/or verbal instructions to perform duties including part fabrication; designing, machining, and fabricating specialty parts for repairs that cannot be typically ordered.
• Perform a wide variety of duties in the installation, maintenance and repair of plant machinery and equipment including electrical, plumbing, mechanical and related trade activities while following equipment prescribed safety rules regulations and maintaining quality standards.
• Attend internal and external training courses required. Overhead crane inspection certifications, NFPA Arc Flash, and electrical safety are examples of training required.
• 2 Year Degree in Industrial Electrical/Maintenance Technology or 5+ years Industrial Maintenance Experience
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on work experience in industrial electrical and mechanical maintenance (PLC and HVAC)
• Must demonstrate experience working safely by using PPE properly, performing maintenance troubleshooting and repairs on production equipment and facilities
•Basic computer skills
PREFERENCES INCLUDE EXPERIENCE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
• Multi-craft work history
• Programmable logic controllers ( PLC) troubleshooting
• Performing basic maintenance repairs on electrical, PLC, and HVAC
• Knowledgeable with 480, 277, 220, and 110 volt circuits and VFD
• Maintaining hydraulics and pneumatics
• Reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics and process flow diagrams
• Basic fabrication
• Ability to communicate effectively between maintenance and production groups regarding plant and equipment issues
• Experience in a continuous line manufacturing environment