Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at email@example.com
Duties & Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 40-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for Maintenance Technician to join our client’s growing team.
Basic duties of the Maintenance Technician include performing corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance on overhead traveling cranes, and plant mobile equipment. You will be required to troubleshoot electrical and mechanical systems while working individually or as a part of a team with other maintenance and production personnel.
Qualifications for the position include:
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
- Basic knowledge of mechanical systems, hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to interpret electrical schematics for repair, installation and maintenance of industrial equipment
- Experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Able to work safely at extreme heights and in demanding environments
- Thorough understanding of base electrical theory, electrical maintenance, mechanical maintenance and troubleshooting
- Experience with VFDs, AC motors and motor controls
- Mechanical power transmission and machine alignment
- Fluid power systems
- Diesel engine/Automotive repair
Our client offers a full benefits package including medical/dental, 401K, profit sharing and educational reimbursement.
Keywords: electrician, electrical maintenance, industrial repair, industrial maintenance, electrical repair, industrial electrician, journeyman electrician, junior controls engineer, PLC, motors, drives, steel, aluminum, sheet, plate, bar, navy, naval, navy nuclear, navy, nuke, repair, maintenance, electrical engineer, mechanical maintenance