endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
This position reports directly to the Maintenance Manager and is responsible for the general and specific job duties as described below:
General Job Duties:
- To exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate in team activities in a positive working environment.
- To demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- To follow Company policies and display conduct expected of all employees as described in the employee handbook.
- Adhere to all safety and health objectives, policies and procedures and to provide for a safe and healthful workplace. Work in a safe manner at all times and report any unsafe conditions to your supervisor in order that the situation can be corrected. Report all accidents and near misses in a timely manner when they occur.
Specific Job Duties:
- Repair and maintain all equipment and machines expediently to ensure the safe and efficient operation of all machinery required to maintain uptime goals.
- Inspect all machinery for defects and potential problems in accordance with the total preventative maintenance systems, repairing and replacing parts as required.
- Ensure all fluid levels are maintained at appropriate levels in respective equipment and machinery.
- Order appropriate replacement parts and fluids through the Maintenance Manager.
- Modify equipment and machinery as directed within guidelines of the Health and Safety Manual.
- Repair, maintain and install electrical components, and wiring and electrical equipment of all related machinery and building.
- Locate and determine reason for electrical failures and carry out necessary repairs in an expedient manner.
- Ensure all electrical parts, wiring and equipment conform to electrical code requirements and are operating in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform electrical tasks involved in the total productive maintenance system.
- Replace electrical components, motor parts and wiring as required.
- Test and repair electrical components and equipment.
- Work closely with departmental personnel in coordinating maintenance activities.
- Fabricate equipment as required.
- Must have High School diploma or GED. Associate's degree in a technical field of study or 6 years of direct job related experience preferred.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.