Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Trouble shooting, Repairing, analyzing, tuning and or improving performance of injection molding machines and support equipment pertaining to the manufacturing operation with little or no supervision.
- Performance of preventative maintenance and recordkeeping
- Intermediate understanding and repair of tooling, and secondary equipment
- Responsible to work with and assist Technicians with production start-ups and communicate effectively with production supervisors on machine availability and status when needed.
Qualifications (Education and Experience):
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Five years of industrial maintenance experience.
Skills and Capabilities (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
Click here to apply online
- Working knowledge for on the job activities that may have a direct or indirect effect on production, safety and quality.
- Basic electrical knowledge and trouble shooting skills
- Basic hydraulic and pneumatic trouble shooting skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents, such as safety rules and guidelines, blue prints, hydraulics, electrical, pneumatics, schematics and operation manuals or instructions.
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and oral/written communication skills