- Maintains, troubleshoots and services all plant equipment.
- Adheres to the plant preventives maintenance program as outlined in PICS and follows proper work order procedures.
- Locates parts efficiently and effectively utilizing proper parts room checkout procedures.
- Attends required training sessions to increase knowledge base.
- Performs all assigned work in a safe manner, upholding Environmental, Health and Safety Policy.
- Performs product changeover on all plant equipment and verifies processes are reliably operating to achieve plant measurables.
- Involved in installation projects and/or modifications.
- Responsible for maintaining ISO standards.
- Miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned.
- Responsible for reporting food safety issues to personnel with authority to initiate action.