Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Ryan Stubbs at Ryan@zsgtalent.com .
Duties & Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 40-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for Maintenance Technician Trainee to join our client’s growing team.
Basic duties of Maintenance Technician Trainee include performing corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance on industrial production equipment. You will work as a part of a team with other maintenance and production personnel in an entry level maintenance position.
- A strong emphasis on safety and good safety practices
- Basic mechanical/electrical aptitude
- Able to work scheduled/unscheduled overtime, weekends and holidays
- Understanding of mechanical principles and exposure to mechanical power transmission components including couplings, bearings and gearing
- Welding, fitting and general fabrication
- Lubrication techniques and applications
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Basic electrical principles
Preferred qualifications include:
- Experience with CMMS
- Spray Cool experience
- Conveyor/Material Handling Experience