Maintenance Technician Level II
- Perform mechanical repairs to all shop equipment and tools as necessary.
- Use a multi-meter to troubleshoot electrical problems.
- Work directly with production personnel to repair equipment.
- Read and understand electrical schematics and symbols and modify graphic drawings as needed.
- Complete work orders and preventative maintenance forms.
- Perform a daily walk-through of assigned areas.
- Repair emergency problems with minimal downtime.
- Record every intervention for daily and future analysis, which includes maintenance time consumed and materials issued from the storeroom.
- Perform necessary activities during PM days
- Ability to troubleshoot industrial equipment and has mechanical knowledge with hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Two Year Electrical or Mechanical Degree or two years of Industrial Maintenance experience are preferred.
- Supervisor and manager recommendation.
- Dependable/Flexible to rotating shifts.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to interpret prints efficiently.
- Able to work in a diverse work environment.
- Demonstrates a solid commitment to safety in all aspects of the job.
- Strong math skills and understanding of Geometry.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, LifeClick here to apply online
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Technical School or formal training school.
- Industrial or Mechanical experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and write basic English.
- Willing to work rotating shifts.