Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your experience in production to help plan maintenance, schedule repairs, and coordinate with production associates to ensure that the plant is running smoothly. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in all maintenance processes, including health and safety regulations. You will have a solid understanding of electrical and mechanical systems of CNC Machines.
- Culture of respect, trust, and accountability
- Utilizes innovative techniques in manufacturing Multi-Family Kitchen and Bath products
- Servicing the industry for over 15 years
- Offers competitive wages and values employee contributions
Benefits & Features:
- Health, Dental, and Vision at a low monthly cost to employees
- 2 Weeks of Vacation per year
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Cost of living is 9.2% lower than the U.S. average
- Small town atmosphere, historic buildings, great restaurants, and shopping
- Festivals, breweries, wildlife, and more!