Are you Mechanical hands-on, looking for a new opportunity? We have one just for you!
Our client is seeking a Maintenance Mechanic on day shift (5A – 5P) for their Clear Lake, IA location. They are dominant in the food processing and distribution business. Apply today!
· High School diploma or GED required.
· 1+ years experience in industrial maintenance;
· Essential understanding of electrical/mechanical problem solving;
· Pursues safe work practices and GMPs;
· Welding skills are a plus, or eagerness to learn;
· The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the repairs and upkeep of the processing equipment as well as routine building maintenance in order to keep the plant on line and operating accurately;
· Building maintenance including repair to any pumps, motors, gear boxes, bearings, etc.;
· Assisting in advanced equipment and electrical installations;
· Notify Maintenance Lead of an problems and day to day activities;
· Maintains regular and consistent attendance;
· Following GMPs, maintaining sanitary conditions and product quality;
· Preventive Maintenance on equipment;
· Consent with all food safety and safety policies and regulations.