Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift
- Perform routine maintenance on building interior and exterior.
- Work in a safe manner and recognizes unsafe situations.
- Performs general machine maintenance including repairs, PM’s, and other maintenance related tasks
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Maintain maintenance records
- Coordinate work with outside vendors performing repairs / upgrades
- Tracking of maintenance activities through a computer program
- Locate and order parts through vendor
- Follow established safety procedures and adhere to all safety rules
- Proven experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, hydraulic and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Good physical condition and strength with a willingness to work overtime
- High school diploma or equivalent
Please select how you would like to apply for the position and follow the prompts