Maintenance Technician - Second Shift 3pm to 11pm
Our well-established client needs a Maintenance Technician with general electrical and mechanical experience to add to their second shift.
- Communicating and working with other maintenance and production personnel to accomplish all maintenance and repair tasks promptly and safely.
- Perform the required routine maintenance and tasks to keep equipment safe, functional, and efficient by executing preventive, predictive, and corrective maintenance actions.
- Learn and demonstrate competency in maintaining and troubleshooting processes and repairing mechanical and electrical malfunctions, breakdowns, and equipment to progress through training programs.
- Demonstrates proper use of equipment, observing all safety procedures and policies. This includes but is not limited to All designated PPE, lockout/tagout, and other requirements of working on equipment.
- Attend all required on-site training.
- Complete all assigned work orders within the time allotted.
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Operate with a sense of positive energy and urgency.
- Ability to work effectively in both a team and autonomous environment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Previous maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment is strongly desired.
- Strong mechanical aptitude, electrical aptitude (desired), and manufacturing processes and equipment repair.
- Able to adapt to the company’s culture, work safely, and possess a positive attitude.
Our client offers competitive pay depending on experience, over time and full benefits including Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, Retention bonus, Attendance bonus, and Profit-sharing. Click here to apply online