endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Endevis is working with a manufacturing leader to find a Maintenance Technician for their 2nd Shift operation.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Experience setting up stamping dies and performing routine maintenance.
- Lifts specified die sections into machine.
- Must be able to do a die setup and die protection resets at multiple machines.
- Clears metal fragments from die surfaces and prepares coils or strips for production.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts. Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Examines form and texture of parts to detect imperfections.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Inspects used parts to determine changes in dimensional requirements.
- Basic repair and inspection of machinery for problems such as broken bolts, worn bushings, air leaks, or other minor issues.
- Experience with conventional machine shop equipment such as surface grinders, drills, mills, cranes, etc. used for die repair.
- Ability to read part prints.