endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Maintenance Tech - 2nd Shift
Responsible for installation, maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, physical structure, and pipe and electrical systems, following specifications, blueprints, manuals, and schematic drawings, using handtools, power tools, hoist, crane, and measuring and testing instruments.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery, using rags, brushes, and grease gun.
- Installs and repairs electrical apparatus, such as transformers and wiring, and electrical and electronic components of machinery and equipment.
- Visually inspect and test machinery and equipment, using electrical and electronic test equipment.
- Repairs and maintains the facility's machinery and mechanical equipment such as engine's, tools, conveyor systems, and production machines and equipment.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment and installs new or repaired parts, following specifications or blueprints, using precision measuring instruments and handtools.
- Assembles, installs, and maintains pipe systems and related hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and repairs and replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators, and related equipment
- Supports SPECS, MOS, TQM, Safety programs, and participate on problem solving teams.
- Observes and listens to operating machines to diagnose machine malfunction and determine need for adjustment or repair.
- Journeyman or better in Industrial Technology or related field.
- LOTO Authorized
- Fork Lift / HI LO
- Four to ten years of trade school, vocational education, work experience, or apprenticeship. High School education or the equivalent
- Genie Boom
- Scissor Lift
- Mechanical Power Press
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.